Any official word on an PC editor?

I think it’s getting pretty ridiculous that there is still no editor. If they are not going to make one, that’s fine just let people know so they can decide if they want to use the device.

They had time to develop a new plugin but cant seem to eek out the resources to provide an editor. If I can’t use the device alongside my DAW without having to crane my neck around it has no value for me. I know everyone has a different workflow and it’s probably fine for a lot of people, but there are are also a lot like me. I currently just continue to use my AXEFX3 while waiting for an editor but am considering selling the unit while it still has some value.

2 Likes

Cited from Doug posted 15 August the Discord QC channel about the editor:

Still working on it. As mentioned previously it’s a big project, not only allowing to control QC (and all the new file management features we’re building into the device), but also all the Cortex Cloud features.

No worries! I’m sorry for the confusion lol!

I’m a recent purchaser. Honestly, I just assumed there would be an editor and was fairly shocked not to find one. This unit was clearly designed for floor use, so tweaking it requires either constantly bending over or finding an awkward place to put it up higher in an already crowded studio. I hope that others will politely join me in asking for an editor, which should be a basic feature of a unit at this price point.
C’mon guys…!

1 Like

Hi @zvsmedia and welcome to the community! NDSP will announce when new features and or updates are available.

I would read up on the latest features and functionality within the newest 1.3.0 update to ensure you are knowledgeable on what is currently available with the QC: