Dual mic capture

Capturing with inputs 1 and 2 and thus making dual miced cab capture would be extra nice feature.

Totally. I often run an extension cab with my combo, loaded with a different speaker. It’d be awesome to be able to capture both at once, as that’s the sound I’m familiar with!

I have a mixer to do this. Then I can hear the mic mix and blend it before sending it for capturing.

I will do it with my mixers as well. I have been contemplating miking as I await my Retal QC.

You should of course be able to adjust inputs separately otherwise the other input could clip with even knoving it does. If you have good mixer then sound quality doesnt suffer much but in my tests mixers always alter the sound for good or for bad.

If you set the mixer flat with eq off then it is just a matter of how good your preamps are. Miking techniques and isolation panels can all make major improvements. But I am going to try a few with just the capture output and single mics using an iso panel. I figure if they made it to do that way it must at least do a decent capture