Cortex Control Not Fully Accessable

CorOS Version: 2.2.0
Cortex Control Version: 0.6.0.22
Quad Cortex ASIO Driver: 5.58.0
Windows Minimum Requirements Met, and then some
USB connection Direct to laptop, via a USB-b to USB-c cable

Describe your issue:
When I open the Cortex Control, the following window loads and then nothing else happens.

I would reach out to support@neuraldsp.com. I’m thinking Cortex Control isn’t seeing the QC connected for whatever reason. Support can help you determine where the issue is.

1 Like

As @MP_Mod indicated it looks like your PC isn’t seeing the Quad Cortex, judging by the way the ‘USB Audio Device’ looks greyed out.

Try checking your USB connection, switching your USB cable to another port, swapping out your USB cable, and of course restarting your PC can’t hurt. I would also test to see if your DAW is able to see the Quad Cortex.

I might also try reinstalling the Quad Cortex USB driver found under the “Quad Cortex” → ‘Windows’ button (NOT the Cortex Control section) on the Downloads page (link below).

If you do have connectivity to your DAW, and Cortex Control still won’t come up, I would reinstall it.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, with the help of one of the QC FB members, I figure out that it was user error.

It didn’t dawn on me that the Controller app would be in a different directory than Neural DSP on my start menu.

Problem solved.

1 Like

Thanks for the update and glad you got it resolved!

1 Like