Cortex Control bugs v1.0.0

Cortex Control v1.0.0
CorOS Version: 2.3.0

Running MacBook Air M1 on macOS Sonoma 14.1.2

Describe your issues:

1. When I click on blocks in the grid, Cortex Control lags / loads / freezes for 1-3 seconds.
  2. When I move blocks, existing splitters and mixers often but not always get removed.
  3. Cortex Control sometimes doesn’t work and stops at the loading screen. Can’t reproduce this reliably.
  4. Cortex Control sometimes crashes when editing in the grid randomly. Can’t reproduce this reliably.
  5. The download folder doesn’t refresh on its own so I have to go to the directory to do so. But refreshing there also doesn’t work reliably and downloaded presets sometimes take up to half an hour to how in my download folder.

Should have stayed with the beta…
And I said this a thousand times already, but there needs to be a way to downgrade your QC and CC if such things happen. PLEASE FINALLY DO THIS!!!

1 Like

I also agree the public release seems worse than the beta. I’ve noticed when you click the output on grid view to easily monitor output levels 90% of the time the bar is froze and the only way to get it to work again is to close and re open, only to have it happen again within minutes…

I actually had those exact mentioned bugs within the beta version but haven’t experienced any of these in the v1 release. (M1 Mac, on Sonoma 14.1.2)

Agree with you.
Mine often reload when I already have everything up and running.
The beta was better for me.
D

Helpful when users with this issue report their hardware and OS versions as well. Easier to tell if it may be related to the M1 on 14.1.2 as the OP reported, or more widespread.