CorOS 2.2.2 is now available

I wouldn’t want to have to wait for features that may be going through development and QA when an important bugfix is required. They are right to release hotfixes outside of the normal update cycle. Nobody wants to wait for a fix to the expression pedal issues while they put the final touches on other features that may add additional delays and even introduce new bugs.

3 Likes

The expression pedal is staying engaged when changing presets for me, rather than resetting or being silent.

As dedicated QC users, and being a part of NDSP family, we all appreciate the success and workflow of NDSP staff in order to depelop nice plugins and digital control app; however some crucial feature requests provided according to live usage of QC by many professional musicians need much more attention. Many of us left their previous processors in order to have a more qualified and powerful unit. But unfortunately we lack many user opportunities we had with Fractal, Helix or Kemper units. On this Neural Unity, we users provided many requests fatal and urgent for live stage use. Depeloping new plugins and profiting by them would seem more appetiting for the company; but if they do not correspond to QC users needs in short time, they will eventually lose some real professionals and have profit fun with just in front of computer screen recording musicians.
I hope to see immediate firmware updates successively to fulfill various urgent needs.

Best regards

6 Likes

You do realize the developers for QC and plugin’s are completely separate?

1 Like

I didn’t know that. I assumed the NDSP as a whole company since I go into one site and there are separate links to QC Plugins etc. So I couldn’t think of what you indicated. In any case we would be pleased to see updates needed.

:pray:

1 Like

Get some of those developers on the QC team and maybe there will be more substantial, timely updates, because the latest “update” (curated presets) is not even really an update.

It’s a totally different codebase, so not possible/feasible.

Like asking a plumber to help out the carpenters on a building site: they might be a bit of help in the easy stuff, but mostly the other guys will spend so much time showing them what to do, that it would have been faster for them to just get on and do it themselves.

Well said. This is why I ultimately moved in from using the QC actively, and never all for live use. My priorities don’t align with theirs.

I would have liked to have seen a moderator show some curiosity about feedback like this, ask a followup question, take it to the product management team, etc.

That is funny, I use it totally the other way round: I use it only for live, and it is killer. But, I can’t use it in the studio as it has a ton of problems with USB communication that makes it totally unusable to record.

1 Like

The mods (or me specifically), escalate directly to support and development as needed.

1 Like