Cannot be activated to this location and Attempt to start the trial too many times Plugins Archetype: Plini support

Guys, I’m trying to test this plugin and when I try to use it, I keep getting this error message:
Attempt to start the trial too many times.

In my iLok says it is 0/3 activations.

Please help me with this issue. Wanna try it before buy!

In iLok you should be able to activate it on the computer you want to use it on by right clicking and selecting activate. Then it should show 1/3 activations and you should be able to use it.

Hey @Falcao. That should be fixed doing what @BJKD said.

If you keep having the same issue after trying that, send us your iLok user ID to support@neuraldsp.com.

I don’t know how to activate my Pini trial…

Doesn’t show my pc inside the “select a location”

I deposited another trial license in your iLok account. Please try with that one.

Please do the same with me, Cannot see my computer in the location for activating the trial. Have sent an email to the support team but haven’t gotten a reply.

Hey @aaryanneural. I’m sorry to hear that.

That most likely means you already activated the trial in the past on that same location, perhaps inadvertently or using another iLok account. If you want, we can deposit a trial extension in your iLok account. Send me your iLok user ID through PM and we’ll let you know when it’s ready.

1 Like

could you let met know how to PM you, thanks

Click on my profile and press the “Message” button.

can’t see that option

Just sent you an email. Please check your inbox.

i can’t activate tim henson archetype, please help

@buford - You will need to email support@neuraldsp.com and the support team will assist you.

If anyone else has this issue please send a message to the email above for assistance.