Audio Drop Out while playing standalone and recording via Reaper

Hey everyone,

So, I’m admittedly quite frustrated because I’m experiencing brief intermittent audio cut-out or drop-off while either playing the Neural DSP Archetype Gojira in stand-alone mode or while recording via Reaper. Sorry, not sure if I’m using the correct terminology to describe my said issue.

It’s not constant, but it’ll happen 2-3 times randomly within say a 15 minute period.

For my computer I’m using an ASUS Vivobook 15 laptop with an AMD Ryzen 7 processor with16GB DDR4 and 512GB SSD

My interface is the Art USB II. Yes, I’m using the corresponding driver and have my inputs and outputs setup accordingly with ASIO

Based on the information above, what should I have my Sample Rate and Audio Buffer Size set to in order to alleviate this issue from persisting?

I would set your rate to match your interface and your sample size should be adjusted to be as efficient/low as possible to prevent digital artifacts.

That’s the factory setting currently, what should I change it to?

Set your sample rate to match your audio interface and your buffer size should be adjusted to get the lowest latency without interference.