Assigning midi cc control to expression pedals. Instead of using exp ports on unit?

Is this possible ?

To assign midi CC control to expression pedals without using expression ports on unit?
I have a ground control with two expression pedals connected and I would like to assign them to control a wah on the QC via a Midi cc #