I’m not sure if those issues are related, but first I tried to load Plini in my DAW (Studio one 4 PRO, latest version), and this plugin makes S1 to stuck at scanning plugin (at launch), only way to go forward is to skip the scan and use the daw without the plugin (Other plugins are fine). So after several possible fixes (reinstalled s1, reinstalled Plini, etc etc) I tried to use the standalone version, and this version doesn’t even launch. After I double click on the icon, I get the loading windows pointer for a couple of seconds and then nothing. I have windows 10 - 64
I honestly don’t know what to do anymore.