Archetype: Cory Wong 2.0.0 is now available
We’re thrilled to announce that Archetype: Cory Wong 2.0.0 is now available. This is a free update for existing customers. Additionally, any user who has previously trialed Archetype: Cory Wong has a 14-day trial extension available automatically in their iLok account, so everybody can check out the changes.
Most notably, Archetype: Cory Wong has been rebuilt with our ATI algorithm, offering improved performance. Furthermore, we’ve added a brand new vintage chorus pedal, “The 80s”, as well as an extra-large window size.
- Artist presets.
- “The 80s” Chorus pedal.
- Extra-large window size.
- Archetype Cory Wong has been rebuilt with our ATI algorithm, offering improved performance.
- Updated IR interpolation engine.
- The last selected window size is remembered by new plugin instances.
- “The Wah-ng” position curve has been improved for better usability.
- “The Wash” reverb has been upgraded, offering richer sound and an improved Shimmer.
- “The Delay-y-y” delay has been optimized, offering improved sound quality and better CPU performance.
- The automated parameters names have been updated to match the controls on the UI.
- An issue where the CPU usage scales additively at higher buffer sizes.
- An issue where the plugin window scales wrongly while using a 4K display.
- An issue where the “Delay-y-y” tempo knob switches to a different value when reopening the audio session.
- An issue where the “The Amp Snob” Drive channel is not set correctly, slightly changing the character of the amplifier.