We’re thrilled to announce that Fortin Cali 2.0.0 is available. This is a free update for existing customers. Additionally, any user who has previously trialled Fortin Cali has a 14-day trial extension available automatically in their iLok account, so everybody can check out the changes.
Most notably, Fortin Cali has been rebuilt with our ATI algorithm, offering improved performance. Furthermore, we’ve added our time effects section with reverb & delay, a 9-band EQ, an extra-large window size, and a load of new artist presets.
- Artist presets.
- 9-Band graphic EQ.
- Time Effects section.
- Extra-large window size.
- Fortin Cali Suite has been rebuilt with our ATI algorithm, offering improved performance.
- Updated IR interpolation engine.
- The last selected window size is remembered by new plugin instances.
- The “Violence” switch is now clickable only.
- An issue where the CPU usage scales additively at higher buffer sizes.
- An issue where the plugin window scales wrongly while using a 4K display.