Apple Native Silicon Updates for Archetype: Cory Wong and Fortin Cali Suite

We are pleased to announce that Archetype: Cory Wong and the Fortin Cali Suite have both been updated for Apple Silicon support. These updates also include some minor changes and fixes.

Download the latest versions from neuraldsp.com/downloads

Archetype Cory Wong

Added

• Standalone App, VST2, VST3, and AU Universal Binary files.
  • AAX Universal Binary (Pro Tools 2023.3.0 Compatible).

Changed

• INPUT SWITCH is no longer affected by Presets.
  • “Import Preset” popup window is no longer stretched.

Fixed

• An issue where the Tuner settings were not saved.
  • An issue where the Time based effects could present crackling noises on Apple Silicon.
  • An issue where the CPU usage increased during gradual tempo changes between markers on Reaper 6 (Windows only).

Fortin Cali Suite

Added

• Standalone App, VST2, VST3, and AU Universal Binary files.
  • AAX Universal Binary (Pro Tools 2023.3.0 Compatible).

Changed

• INPUT SWITCH is no longer affected by Presets.
  • “Import Preset” popup window is no longer stretched.

Fixed

• An issue where the Tuner settings were not saved.
  • An issue where the Time based effects could present crackling noises on Apple Silicon.
  • An issue where the CPU usage increased during gradual tempo changes between markers on Reaper 6 (Windows only).
1 Like

@dan : Copy/Paste problem in the title ?

Awesome, keep em coming! One day I’ll be able to run Cubase without Rosetta perhaps… :slight_smile:

Huh? What are you referring to?

“My Mama always said you’ve got to put the past behind you before you can move on.” - Forrest

1 Like

Ha! I completely missed that! :slight_smile:
Thanks for catching that!

Sorry! Weird caching issue. Fixed now.

Hi there, so fantastic this is now M1 compatible - been waiting!!! BUT now I’ve installed and it isn’t installing the VST3 even though I’ve selected it. Only the app is being installed in the installation process. Any tips on what to do? (I’m using Ableton 11 on a Mac Studio)