A nice video sharing how he gets some Andy Timmons tones

Davlav has made some really nice and informative videos on YouTube. I thought I would take the time to introduce one of them here on the forum. Enjoy.

5 Likes

Yes he’s got some great presets! Love the videos.

I’d love to see more DEMO videos or a tips and tricks series from Neural. Either from QC staff themselves or people that upload quality videos such as the one you mentioned.

I came from the Kemper world and they did a decent job of having videos on certain tones and sounds. Fractal also has a Killer channel that does similar. I think it’s on YouTube called G66.eu

Anyway :v::metal:

2 Likes

Glad you liked the video. Davlav makes some of the best QC Vids. He is a good instructor and plays nicely too. I agree that it would be nice if Neural themselves would add some as well. Maybe we will see more after the next major update. I know they are using all of their available resources to make that happen.

Andy Timmons is one of my all time favorite guitarists. I have a hybrid setup. I have my QC on a pedalboard with Keeley Compressor, Halo, AT Super Mod, and Strymon Cloudburst. I play at church and it sounds really nice. I am currently using the built in Morgan50 as my amp. Nice clean sounds.

2 Likes