What can we do for you? (and what you can do for us)

A rack plugin would be great.

I’ve seen many people using i.e Granophyre with FX pedals from Plini,
so why not make a plugin that lets you add and rearrange different parts of Neural products?

(Examples: Soundtoys Effect Rack, POD Farm, BIAS FX)

3 Likes

I was just jamming away tonight, writing riffs and coming up with ideas and came up with somethign i realy liked,then it dawned on me. How awesome would a simple record function be in the stand alone, not fancy it just records thats it. No play back anything like, just a simple grab.

I had to boot the DAW up and record it there…i just wanted a reminder track …super basic idea
not everbody has a daw, so something to consider.

I even did the UI for you :wink:

3 Likes
  • additional mod effects (flanger, phaser, univibe, etc.). Would be great if you could buy them once and use 'em with every plugin you own.

• Compressor for the bass-plugins, mainly for the darkglass one. A Hyper Luminal comp comes to mind… :wink:

Here are a few things which i would love to see in the future (some of these were mentioned before already)

• Plini: Dark mod. this has been discussed previously and was request already. It would be a nice feature.

• Size selector: the newest Nameless came with a great feature. when you click on the size selector arrow (lower right corner), it offers you to choose from 3 options. This is much better than clicking on the arrows and scroll through all options till you have what you wanted. Please include this on all plugins.

• the only way to make it even better would be to have 3 individual buttons (like S, M , L) for the 3 different size. So wouldn’t even have to click on the arrows and then choose the desired size. Just one click and it’s done.
  • Keyboard shortcuts:

• to be able turn on/off sections. Like press ‘E’ on keyboard to turn on/off the EQ section (if the plugin has it).
    • Or press arrow keys to adjust the current dial (for example: you click on preset menu, then you will scroll through preset. Click on Mic type, then you will scroll through Mic Types. This was a feature in earlier version, i would love to have these back.) Click on ‘gain’ then you will adjust the gain with the keys… etc.
  • EQ:

• add EQ to all plugins please.
    • double the size in height. For more precise/easy adjustments.
  • Fortin Zuul with Side-Chain: add a ‘side chain’ option to the plugin, so we could use the plugin properly after several other plugins. (So we don’t need to use the plugin just for the Zuul, then add additional plugins like an HM-2 and then add another Fortin plugin for the amp section. I hope this make sense)

• Modular mod: To reduce the power consumption of use multiple plugins.

• Individual parts: it would be awesome if we could select parts from other plugins we bought the licence for. For example, add Zuul to Plini/Nolly, or add Delay/reverb to Fortin plugins. and of course the Plumes would be great with other plugins, too. etc. etc.
    • Cab selection: It would be awesome to choose Cabs from another NDSP plugins if we have the licence/installed. For example, the Plini plugin has so much potential, and it sounds even better with the Nameless Cab. Also the Cali Cab is somewhat “flubby”. But it crushes with the Nameless Cab.

[edit]

• Sections on/off for amps: within a plugin which has multiple amps, would be great to choose any section to be on/off individually. For example: I love the Plinis clean amp without cab simulation. but when i switch to the other amps i have to also enable the cab section. Similarly, the od/boost and Delay/reverb would be great to be on for my lead amp, but off for the rhythm amp. Would be great if we could choose the parts/sections to be on/off, and when we switch to another amp, these sections would be on/off respectively. I know we could save each tone as a preset, but it would be a nice feature.

to be continued…

3 Likes

Hi ! would love a FX Chain option for the Fortin nameless, to call external plugins and effects.

1 Like

Archetype Rabea would be an instant buy for me too. Hopefully he is at the top of the list for the next archetype.

My number one request would be for the GUI space on the amp pages to be utilized more efficiently. At present so much space is taken up by the picture of the amp head that in some products the knobs and switches become almost unreadable. Since the amp head image/logo has no function (other to advertize Fortin, I suppose!) it would be good to have a switch to remove/shrink it and expand the controls accordingly.

First off, just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your hard work and amazing products.
The products that you develop always inspire and helps with creativity.

i have been listening to alot of Wintersun lately, so maybe some collaboration with Jari Maenpaa. :grin:

Thank you.

Off topic for amp sims (and my God, yours are the best!!) - but as a producer as well as a guitarist I would LURVE you guys to put your heads together and do some modelling of character compressors and possibly an effects/saturation rack for everyday music processing. Sure, there are great examples out there, but your amp sims are just so far above the competition that (for example) I would love to hear you guys model a Fairchild compressor or a Neve desk, Maybe give Waves a run for their money and model the Abbey Road desk, saturation and reverbs. As it is I regularly use the clean amp on Plini on synths and it just sounds exquisite - any plans for branching out into other areas of sonic goodness??
Keep up the good work - your products are amazing, and coupled with Dr Bonkers cab IRs, I think I can get just about every tone I ever dreamed of! Not sure why, but Dr Bonkers seem to gel better with your amps than many of the other established IR makers…

I just got the Cory Wong plugin and I’m loving it. The only thing I’d like added so far is for the shimmer on the reverb to be a knob instead of a switch so you can adjust the level of the shimmer rather than just turning it on and off.

2 Likes

I would like an

Archetype: Eric Johnson

Now that would be awesome at so many levels.

Archetype: Hendrix

Ok, I know it will be difficult to get him involved, but I’m sure you can perform some magic!

1 Like