View when changing presets

Ok, bear with me on this. I’m using the factory presets as examples here.

Say you’re in gig view, playing preset 1A, in scene mode. The QB screen will look like this:

But you want to switch to a preset in bank 2, so you press and hold down the ‘Preset up’ footswitch to move up to bank 2. You’re then shown this screen (which is a preview of preset 2A), and you have to press footswitch A again to select it:

However, if you wanted to switch to another preset in bank 2, if you can’t remember exactly what switch your next intended preset is allocated to, you have to press a number of different footswitches A-H to find the preset you want.

If NDSP changed what screen pops up when you hold down the ‘Preset up/down’ footswitch to the below screen, it’d allow you to quickly see where all your presets are saved, instead of having to click around to remember where the one you want is.

TL:DR - the screen when changing through banks of presets makes very little sense to me.

Yeah, that’s good. It’ll also free you from having to press the preset you’re aiming for TWICE (first is blinking to let you make up your mind and you have to press again to select it). It might be no big deal to some, but in a gig situation, I think it’s imporatant NOT to have to think to press the switch twice to change preset in another bank