Use as a multichannel mixer?

Hi,
I think this may be possible, but wanted to check before placing my deposit: can 4 different inputs be processed differently, such that it can be used effectively as a 4 channel mixer?

E.g.
XLR vocal microphone input
XLR acoustic guitar input - ditto
Acoustic or electric guitar pickup 1
Acoustic guitar pickup 2 / bass / further electric guitar

Each with, say, different effects (say, compression, eq, reverb, impulses and amps on the electric guitars/bass only etc)?

I guess a related issue is that the gain on inputs 3 and 4 may not be configurable in terms of impedence…(?)

Thanks

For what I understand is that it is possible to have 4 seperate signal paths. For me that is an input and an ouptut , and of course everything in between… And if you work mono!

Thats interesting: No discussion over the last two years.

For me it was the second top argument to spend the money on the QC, because as a Singersongwriter I usually use one mike and one guitar, and in most of all ohter gigs I only have a second Singer with me.

But I could have bougt a good Mixer für the money I spent on the QC. But then I would have to look for an other Guitar multi and an additional Looper.

Now the QC was not made for this, but, having it in the house means I can sell my other Equipment. And I do.

So besides the typical user grooups of the QC (Headbangers in the age of not carriing amps, or Studio-sound-nerds) I would love to read more about the experinences of the life-users, especially those who also sing through the QC.

Olaf

Just got the QC for Christmas and have been playing around with it. I’m a solo singer/songwriter without a full backing band rn. Always play with one guitar (electric or acoustic/electric) and my SM58A.

Would ideally love to use the QC to dial-in effects for both my guitar and vocal mic pre-show, and simply go out the 2 XLRs to FOH.

As I see it, I have 2 less-than-ideal options: 1) use one XLR out for guitar (mono) and one XLR out for vocals (also mono) to allow the sound guy to adjust my guitar vs. vocals levels or 2) get the guitar vs. vocal levels best I can in the QC and go out both XLRs for the benefit of stereo.

Unless I’m missing something obvious, I haven’t seen any creative ideas to run a mixing board off the QC to adjust the levels in real time.

Maybe I just send the vocals out through the XLR stereo and the guitar signal out one of the 1/4" stereo jacks, just know that XLR is typically preferred when possible.

We I did end up getting a QC and do use it as I’d originally proposed - sometimes for electric guitar/bass, but also for acoustic guitar where I have multi-source pickups (e.g. 2 to 3 pickup outputs, and maybe a mic as well). I’ve yet to play around with it as much as I’d hoped, and for certain use cases I need external preamps since the QC only has 2 combi XLR/TS inputs with adjustable impedance, etc … but it does do the job!