USB Audio Issues [With Headphones Connected to QC, No DAW in Use]

CorOS Version: 2.3.1

Describe your issues:

1. I have headphones connected to the headphone input of the QC and have absolutely no audio issues. The second I connect a USB cable to it (which is already connected to my PC), it starts making a glitching, robotic feedback-y noise.

2. When connected via USB, after an indeterminate period of time, audio from my PC that plays through my headphones will cut out to just the right earphone. Instruments connected to the QC will continue to play through both earphones, while audio from Spotify/YouTube or a DAW will only play through one. The length of time between plugging in and hearing things normally and it cutting to one earphone is seemingly random each time.

I have tried the following things:

• I have tried uninstalling my USB Audio Driver and reinstalling (v.5.58.0). This did not affect the issue at all.
  • I have tried multiple different USB cables.

The issue doesn’t occur if I just use an audio interface such as my Focusrite Scarlett Solo, but I would much prefer the simplicity of simply connecting my Quad Cortex with a USB cable rather than messing around with another device.