Upgrading my audio interface

Hey guys, I literally just sold my AX8 which although amazing is far too much for me and decided to get the Abasi plugin since it seems aimed torwards lead players like myself and at a 1/10 of the price lol Blown away by the sound…
I currently have a UR22 mkII and although great I feel like I could use an upgrade. Anyone got any suggestions? I’ve been looking around the Motu m4 and seems really slick. I’m on Windows 10 and my PC is a i5 8400 and I got 16gb Ram and an ssd if that matters…

I have a Scarlett but there’s a few new options that have come out since I bought it, namely the 3rd gen Scarletts and the SSL and stuff from Audient and UAD. YouTube should have up-to-date reviews and comparisons so you can hear with your own ears.

I have experience with Scarlett and Audient so I can compare them. I uprgraded from Scarlett 2i4 (2nd Gen) to Audient ID14. I am very happy with that. Audient is better in terms of the DI input and the headphone output in my opinion. There was something that always bother me about Scarlett but I can’t explain it. Now, the sound quality of the Audient has satisfied me.