Tuner Muting Functionality for IEM usage

I use the QC’s headphones output for my IEM monitoring, so that I can tune my instrument while hearing the tuning happening through my IEMs. Currently the QC only allows you to either mute an Input while tuning, or not mute anything at all, which isn’t very useful. It means I can’t hear my instrument while tuning or I can hear it but so can FOH.

What would be REALLY useful, and is already possible on other devices such as the Line6 Helix pedals, is if you could choose to mute the main FOH outputs while tuning, leaving the headphones open still.

Currently to do this I’m having to use an external mute pedal, which is a really clumsy fix considering how elegant a system the QC is! It’s not an exciting feature request, but I imagine it’d be so useful to a lot of people. Being able to hear while you tune is a BIG benefit and can help the tuning happen a lot faster in a live environment.

I’ve attached an image showing how it might work on the tuning interface, to give a better understanding as to what I’m on about!

that’s a great idea. you will tune the instrument much faster and you will be sure. I am also writing on this topic. I can’t find an option to mute everything when I go to the tuner. Please tell me how to set it up?