Tim Miller Addict needs a fix! SLOW GEAR!

It’s already been mentioned, but this is for a growing trend of those who can’t live without, nor play live without a Slow Gear/Pod Attack slider effect, ala Tim Miller. PPLEASEEE make this one happen in an update!

2 Likes

I would search first then post a QC feature request. Thanks!

1 Like

I use a volume pedal (EXP1) for Slow Gear and tremolo (Square mode) to slicer

1 Like

I did and the great need was why I reposted fresh. Just for a reminder. Thanks

1 Like

I have a volume pedal, but this is not advantageous when playing TM style licks and live. But does work for a bit in a pinch. Cheers.

1 Like

Vote here, folks.

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks a million for this info.

Sometimes i use this configuratios for something like Slow Gear:

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of whoever/whatever concept – do you have like a video to demonstrate it to the uninitiated?

1 Like

From the man himself after I emailed him…

Hi Jason,
Thanks for the message and kind words!
On that gig I was using the AX8 direct to the PA with a ehx pog2 in front of the input.
On the pog I only use the “attack” slider. Every other slider is not used. I move it around until it morphs with the distortion into that tone. I do it by ear. Basically the pog introduces a very quick swell into the sound. You can also hear this sound on “Stowed” from my “Trio Vol. 3” recording.
I hope this helps!
Best,
Tim

I used the Slow Gear from Boss to attain this since the Pog 2 is so expensive.

2 Likes

Another good one…Tim comes in at around 4 mins.

I like the effect! I don’t know anything else about this Tim Miller apart from the two videos you posted, but it sounds great, from an obviously talented guitarist!