Quad cortex windows Driver

Hi there guys, I’ve read on the manual that there is a windows driver for the QC, but i’m trying to find out if there is one compatible to windows 7 (which i use), and i can seem to find it.
Does, by chance, anyone have any information on that?

Thanks in advance

Hey Tiago

Microsoft ended the support for Win7 on January 14. 2020.
I would suggest you should update your OS anyways :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I never updated cause every windows was terrible until win 10, and now its to much hassle for this moment, but maybe later.
Anyway i’m curious if they make one or not (probably not). Cause in that case i will be obliged to use it troughs another interface :/.

There plenty of versions of win 10 and 11 that are stipped down. As long as you buy a proper key and are using it legally then go that route. I have a super stripped down 10 and i love it. Look at phoenix win 10 and 11. I also used 7 for years but if you don’t come into this decade you will invariably find you won’t get drivers and fixes for newer stuff. It sucks, but 7 is just so ancient now. Check out my advice and see how you like those versions.

Don’t know if the driver is Windows 7 compliant, you can try it. If you are looking for it…
Go to the link below, scroll to the ‘Quad Cortex’ entry at the bottom of the page and select your OS (Windows). This will automatically start downloading the USB (ASIO) driver for the Quad Cortex.

or… directly to the Windows driver