Quad cortex Presets Downloading

Hello Good People hope you all are doing great, i just recently bought a QC and downloaded a preset from the Cortex Cloud of Rabea, then i found it inside the downloads on the QC but when i saved it and then try to apply it on the Grid it shows all the grid + signs lit up and when i choose a blank grid it copies only a capture from the preset but not the whole preset! someone please help me, i am being a noob don’t know how to transfer the whole preset together at once?

That occurs when using Capture Downloads. If you are trying to add a capture to a grid it will show all available slots. If you download a preset, it will show up in your Preset Downloads

Go to "Presets > Download’ folder in your directory (tap on any preset name and it’ll open the Directory). There is a ‘save’ icon next to the pending presets. Tap that and it’ll guide you thru saving the preset onto your QC.

Or, Tap on the Preset in the DL folder and it’ll load the entire thing onto the grid.
Then you’ll want to hit the ‘save’ icon and then put the preset where you want it permanently- you determine which ‘setlist’ folder it will save to. Or you can do a ‘save as’ from the upper righthand corner 3-dot menu. There are several different ways to do it.

1 Like

i have saved them but when i try to open it from DL to open the saved presets it directly takes me to the grid and hence the + sign activates and then when i press any one + sign it only loads a single capture not the whole one!! don’t know what i am doing wrong?

if you saved a preset from the DL folder, it won’t show in the DL folder anymore. They should reside in the setlist you put them in.
It sounds like you are trying to load captures, not presets. There are separate DL folders for each. You can only add one capture at a time to the grid.

Can you show a picture of what you are seeing or trying to do? It sounds like you are confusing captures and presets, but we need more info.

Look at your folder structure on the QC as there are Downloads folders for both captures and presets but only captures will show the + sign everywhere applicable for a capture. In order to use a capture, you need to add it to your signal grid somewhere in the chain.