Quad Cortex Flashing Blue

My QC is stuck with blue lights flashing and I can’t start the device. I read about several people who had a similar problem, but I still haven’t been able to solve it with the tips I’ve seen so far.

Are you using the stock power supply? Have you tried to remove all cabling (e.g. USB, XLR, EXP, MIDI etc.) and power cycle? Worst case, please open a ticket with NDSP at support@neuraldsp.com and they will quickly get you sorted.

2 Likes

I’ve faced the same problem, two times with two different units.

Fortunatelly I’ve buyed from an oficial reseller who made the warranty.

QC is an awesome device, but I’m sad that is not reliable for me.

BTW, no answers from support, they just asked me to send the unit back.

Seems to be a batch problem, who knows, 00 transparency from Neural Team.

1 Like

I just updated the OS on my QC this evening and now I’m getting flashing blue lights as well.

Hi.
Same issue also on my side after an update…

I tried to follow all the tips and instructions I saw on the forum, with no result.

But, I don’t know why, my QC suddenly started working again without me having carried out any special procedure.

Unfortunately, it is no longer a reliable device for me.

If the issue resolved itself, that likely was not the same issue other have had resulting in having to repair etc. Were you using a hub, OEM power supply, other things plugged in?

No, man. I have never used any other power supply other than the original. What I did was insist on leaving the blue lights flashing for more than 20 minutes and then it just started. Now it is starting at normal time, 45 seconds.

Had a used one with same issues. I think it was from early batch. They paid shipping both ways. Fixed it sent it back. Didn’t even buy it new. However, the reverb seller if ur reading this over charged me by a lot. I bought a new one too. I don’t need two so will be selling one but can’t bring myself to do it for some reason. I have never had a company take care of me this well. Ever.

3 Likes