QC Screen colors faded and all the moving items overlap with graphical latency

After the latest update (CorOS 2.3.1) I have encountered for the second time some display color issues. I thought it was because of electrical issues of a venue (when it happened for the first time although I carry my protected socket to my gigs), however yesterday I experienced it even at home with protected sockets. The screen colors dissolve and fade even while booting. You see only whitened colors instead of live and vivid colors of QC. Also if you scroll up/down in menus all the row start to overlap as in mobile phones with corrupted display. Turning the master volume knob seem to bring back original colors temporarily, however fading to white again as soon as the knob stops. Rebooting , unplugging, resetting settings and factory reset did not help. The unit has been working correctly performance wise. The problem is only visual/display-wise. I have been using the unit’s original PSU 12V 3.0A which came with the unit as usual.

I encountered this display/color malfunctioning for the first time when I was having a gig in a pub. Although I always carry my protected socket multiplier, I guessed it was sth about electricity/voltage. However, QC came to itself during the performance and all the display was healthy again. Yesterday electricity was gone for a few hours, and when it came back, I wasn’t at home and it made QC boot automatically obviously. There I realised the display malfunction again. This time it persists. Not turning back with time. But I wonder even if has sth to do with electricity, I am sure that the company has some precautions about it within the PSU. And I played on so many stages up to now without having an electricity problem. I guess it is a bug of CorOS 2.3.1. I want to guess it that way at least, since a hardware problem would be fatal

I contacted the support team, their first response haven’t provided a credible help with the issue yet. I am expecting their further response and suggestions. I live in Turkey Bodrum. To send my gear for inspecting seems to cause a lot of problems for me. I currently use it live on stage for earning my money.

I hope that this is only a software issue…

It appears as your brightness is turned up to high?

:slight_smile: It would be a miracle to see this issue as such a simple thing.
I got a saddening response from NDSP support:

It does appear to be an issue that needs to be revised by our team.

So it is not a simple software issue as it seems. :frowning:

I asked for assistance to reinstall the current firmware and optionally wait for CorOS 3.0 hoping that those would provide any solution before having to send the unit back for inspection.