Modify Cab Block UI

The current layout of the cab block can be a little unintuitive. Here’s a modest proposal for a general re-work of the current UI to improve QoL and make adjusting parameters via muscle memory a little bit more natural. I’ve also added “scrolling” mic selection to the currently unused knobs to allow for quick A/B comparison between mics without having to tap the display

This makes a boatload of sense. I haven’t run into issues with how works currently but I am all for maybe a more intuitive layout.

1 Like

Yeah, I make it work, but I’ve seen it come around enough from other people to know it could probably be a little better. This is how I see it shaping up

2 Likes

YES YES YES!!! That would be a huge improvement. I’m always turning the wrong knob on that module. This would help.

2 Likes

YES !!! This makes sense !!!

1 Like

Oh yes please! Both suggestions, mapping the knobs differently and making mics (and IRs!) scrollable by encoder would be awesome.

1 Like

Great idea! The current solution is very unintuitive. A big + for the mic selections.

This was reworked in the last update, so I think the feature request can be closed.

1 Like