Mission Engineering vs Boss EV-30

VERY curious to see how these will be implemented. The wording was a little vague in the description. Not quite sure how I’d use 12 commands per scene, but anxious to see what CorOS 3 brings.

That’s a great feature. I was unaware of the Maudio but hearing that it activates/deactivates upon movement is a terrific feature.
After moving off the pedal, does it maintain or remember the same sweep location and or pitch where you left off when using either effect?

Man the Quad Cortex is truly Godly. Honestly it could be the last piece of gear I buy for a LOOONG time.

The auto-engage by pedal position or movement is determined by settings on the QC, you can do it with any XP.
The QC always reads the pedal position if an XP is plugged in though; that will override the saved state of a preset

I have an orange mission that I bought together with my ax8 and a Roland EV 5. If you’re not savage and you don’t put all your weight onto the pedal EV 5 will do the job just fine. Only one thing that doesn’t is to go back up on heel position by itself when you let go. But it works great and it’s A LOT lighter than the Mission which makes the whole pedalboard lighter