Just wanted to say…

As stated , just got my QC, country / Rockabilly player.
If anyone thought that this kit was only good for high gains…… how wrong u are :blush:
Chet to Setzer…. No problems !

Money well spent :pray:t2:

6 Likes

from another low/mid-gainer, welcome!
If you haven’t yet, check out this creator’s full-rig vintage amp captures, they are right up that alley:

3 Likes

Thanks for the info :+1:t2:

1 Like

I’m with ya! I’m getting better edge-of-breakup to mid-drive tones than I’ve ever gotten with any processor…or amp.

I’m literally enjoying edge of breakup / low gain sounds more than my high gain band Presets :smiley: Glad you like it

Thanks for the reply

The Lone Star models are my favs… so far

2 Likes

Cool! Glad you’re finding sounds that work for you.

Right you are. I use edge of breakup and cleaner tones almost exclusively and QC really kills it. I love the Fender models, Magnatone, and Tone King captures, as well as the Morgan Amp Suite plugin…which is why I absolutely cannot wait for plugin compatibility. The first thing I will do is add my Tone King Imperial and Morgan plugins to my QC. This thing is the balls!

Thanks, did not know about the Magnatone ….

1 Like

Yeah the Magnatone is in your captures section. I am hoping QC does a Magnatone plugin however. Models are far more versatile imo.

Thanks, I’ll check it out this evening :+1:t2:

1 Like

which captures are you referring to? I don’t know of a Magnatone model in the factory caps

Looking for these too ?

Navigate to Factory Captures. Use the search function and simply type “magn” or “magnatone” if you prefer. You’ll get a bunch different captures to choose from. Good hunting. EDIT: Sorry guys. Looks like these captures I dl’d from Neural Cloud. Yeah…I know. I screwed up. Anyway, I got several different ones. But the one I got the most captures from was AmalgamAudio.

Non probs bro’ , Thanks for confirming

1 Like