Issues getting plugin into Ableton live 10 lite

Hey folks! I’ve recently purchased this plugin and I’m having troubles getting Ableton live to pick it up! I’ve used the free trials of your other plugins within Ableton with success (Nolly, Plini, Parallax, Fortin Cali) but this full version is giving me issues.

I’ve looked on the Ableton forums & this one (VIA your “Debugging Guide - DAW Issues”) to see what I may be doing wrong, but everything SEEMS to be fine. When I install the program I use the complete install vs the custom one, followed by going into Ableton and scanning for plugins. I’ve also tried manually searching for the plugins following the install paths shown on the the install screen, I’ve also uninstalled this plugin and reinstalled it.

One thing I should add is that I’m able to use the standalone software outside of my DAW, I just can’t use it within. If anyone might know whats going on, I’d love to hear from you!

Thanks in advance,

~Brad

Hi @Brad.Dodge . Did you try holding the Alt key when clicking Rescan? What operating system are you using?

1 Like

literally the only thing I didn’t try. Issue fixed!

@Brad.Dodge Glad to hear it!