I can't save my new preset?

I just completed the latest update. All I’ve done before today was test out all the factory presets. Now I’ve just spent some time creating my first preset from scratch, and when I try to save it, I can name it and put tags, but the ‘SAVE’ button doesn’t do anything! In fact, it appears to be greyed out? Is this normal?

I’m sincerely hoping this is simple pilot error and not a bug. Can anyone shed some light for me? Thanks!

You cannot save the factory presets. But you can edit them and save them as a new preset in the My Presets directory. In the preset tap on the three dots in the upper right corner and selects save as and choose the My Presets directory.

If you want to start from scratch and are in the factory presets view just tap the preset name and change to the My Presets directory. Choose a Bank and a preset slot and create your preset on the grid.

If you want to make changes to the presets in the My Presets directory, go to the directory by tapping on the preset name and swipe left on the preset name that you want to change. You will be presented with options to copy, cut, rename etc etc …

Cheers, Todde

Just wanted to follow up on this, the problem was I simply didn’t have enough characters in the preset name hahaha. I was only using 3 characters and the ‘save’ button was greyed out, ‘save as’, all of it. Pretty annoying tbh but I’ve figured that out and have now successfully saved the preset, so yay!