Guitar gig bag with room for the QC

Hi there! Does anyone know a solid guitar gigbag with enough room to safely transport the QC? I’m in Europe. Thanks!

The QC’s footprint is small enough to fit perfectly in my backpack with enough room for cords and accessories. Just another idea :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Yes, I already considered this option, but my backpack is already filled with a midi controller + cables and stuff :confused:

I use a Thomann SafeCase.

The QC fits in both the detachable bag as well as in the main storage compartment.

yay that was one of my main options but I saw that the QC is a little big for the upper small bag considering the dimensions declared on the thomann website… it fits anyway?

Here are two photographs of the QC in the upper small bag.

Open:

Close:

It’s slightly tight by dimensions, but the bag itself is malleable in shape. You can see that the bag closes just fine without pressure on the zipper.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You helped me a lot, thanks! I think I’m going to buy this case :slight_smile:

I am using a Hotone Ampero gig bag. Well made.

The Quad Cortex GigCase is fairly compact and has some extra space for cables, etc… Capable of fitting nicely into a backpack or being used without a backpack if necessary. Worth getting a backpack it can fit in for safe transport and extra protection of the large screen IMO. Would not want any backpack option otherwise without loads of padding to protect the screen.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/QCGigCase--neural-dsp-quad-cortex-gigcase

how does this compare to the mono cases? are the thomanns semi rigid/semihardcase?

i have it it works great but it´s definitely scary carrying the neural logo around and putting it inside of another bag makes things less carry on and go but i do agree it´s better to keep it as safe as possible, i wouldn´t get this expensive equipment in any cheap bag or backpack with cables where it could get damaged