Accessories for QC

I think I heard at one of the first QC Q&A’s that Neural might have been planning on some in-house accessories (maybe like pedalboards, power supplies or carrying cases) or more probably some partnerings with third party manufacturers? Was there such talk or was I dreaming? :sweat_smile:

If there are any news on the topic, it would be super cool to hear about it! Especially now that Tier 1 is delayed, at least I would like to get well prepared for my QC by the time it arrives if the ”official” QC accessories are on the market already. :smile:

Anyone else waiting for QC accessories? Anything specific? :yum:

1 Like

Not sure about Neural-made accessories.

But we’ve been waiting a long while to hear about the PSU.

I’ll be using mine on a pedalboard with a wireless unit and an expression pedal. Trying to decide what size board I should have ready for the QC to “dock” into once it reaches. Hoping this info is made available soon so I can decide what PSU to pickup!

I think the new lehle dual expression pedal will be a good combo with the quad cortex. The depth is 200 mm so the is almost same as cortex.

Hi Squad Cortex😄

Let’s revive this thread and make a collection of all the stuff/accessories made to suit the Quad Cortex.

This may also include stuff that’s just compatible, e.g. simply a change of logo, though otherwise the same junk, meant for non-specific all-round use.

(thumps up to the OP @juhani.suom)

Bless

1 Like

There’s of cause this wiki list I didn’t see :roll_eyes::

https://quadcortex.wiki/Accessories

But still, is there anything to add?

Bless

1 Like

Hi Squad Cortex

Actually Lehle recently released this YT vid on how to set it up.

@RJMiddel you were way ahead there :+1:t2:

Bless

3 Likes