Fx loop 🔁 sues solved by using a different type of pedal?


So of course it’s working tonight. It seems it’s the pedals im choosing idk :man_shrugging:t2: it’s working with some and not others I have no idea why. Thank u to everyone who helped. :guitar:I put a pic it’s hard to get any lighting on top but it’s set up like always. The

whole thing is strange.

Can you click on the Fx loop block and compressor so we can see the settings?

Would be good to monitor the I/O menu and see that your levels are going to the send/return. Hard to say what your levels are because there’s a compressor block before the fx loop. It’s possible the compressor is bringing down the level. Also if the overdrive pedals you’re mentioning get too low of signal from the QC send, then they will sound strange.

2 Likes

Let’s try to keep this discussion within the same thread:

1 Like

I should have shown you my settings. I turned up everything louder. It’s working with the jhs red angry Charlie. It was on and sounded fine. We live in an apt so I can’t turn things up too loud. I usually have to turn the return setting down or it’s noisy. The mix was up usually it’s at 12 noon. When I hooked up the older angry Charlie it wasn’t sounding great unless it’s turned up louder. I think I just play too low. I was having issues getting good pics of the cables. I will do it again. The compressor was tested on and off. It sounded better on re helping the distortion. I think I have it figured out. I don’t have the mini figured out re how do I get 2 pedals ? Do I need a different cables? I don’t like to keep nagging you guys tbh. I feel like I should be able to figure it out by now. I appreciate everyone. I know I didn’t send enough info. Maybe a video would be better. I had a fender purposely clean to hear the distortion or overdrive fx. I’m going to work on it again. I typically use higher gain amp profiles. But I think it’s ok. I think it’s more of a volume issue. Thank u to everyone. I really appreciate it and sorry for not providing enough info.

1 Like