I don’t like bass on any real amps. So I can turn my EQ on the amp. Set it and IT doesn’t move when I change channels.
I can’t take any amp in a preset change the EQ or any other effect parameters without saving them. I like the preset but want to change it to my liking. It’s the same with the scenes.
I never like all scenes in a preset but ability to tweak the one I don’t like would be nice
I don’t like spending time making and saving new presets just mimicking the ones in QC I like
the save icon doesn’t let me check it when I tweak a preset
Have you used the “save as” option when tweaking a factory preset? It saves the version you have tweaked as a new preset, but at least you don’t have to build it from scratch.
It sounds like you are using factory presets, use your own presets or ‘save as’ to user presets etc.