Download preset but capture 'no longer available on cloud'

Has anyone else had this happen? I download a preset and the block for the capture has a caution symbol on it and the text below says the capture is no longer available on the cloud…

Yeah Aaron Marshall has a preset with one of his Morgan amps captured and the amp capture isn’t available.

Currently when you download a Preset, it does not automatically download any Captures that were used. You have to download them separately. This is being improved in an update so that Presets automatically download the (public) Captures used.

3 Likes

Why do we have to ask permission from an uploader of a patch or capture via “following?”

If the uploader is placing a patch on a public forum, shouldn’t anyone be able to download it?

Unless i’m “doing it wrong.” If so, please accept my humble apologies and post a step by step.

Thanks

I don’t think the system is making it so you have to ask permission for the sake of preventing you from getting the capture per se, it simply isn’t automatic that the capture is included in the downloading of the preset. They are separate files sometimes not even from the same user.

Apparently that is going to be changed soon so any public capture used in a preset is downloaded when you download the preset.

I has asked to follow the uploaded and they had to then follow me (which, to be honest, is not all that interesting). This was for patches not captures.

1 Like

THIS IS WORST FEATURE EVER!!! So if user deletes the Capture do mine go away? or can I keep it until end of days. It says to be kind so I will refrain …ALL HAIL CYGNUS!!!

No, the “worst feature” is the one you don’t understand yet you go ahead and pass judgement based on your ignorance…fortunately when you don’t understand something others aren’t kept from understanding it.

BURNNNNN RICHIE !!! my 1500$ makes it ok to complain in any way I want.

And why not take the time to explain it??? to me, I obviously am simple and need help.

If you paid $1500 for the right to complain then don’t you owe yourself the respect to complain about something that is real?
It’s not like there are no issues to complain about. It seems like you either didn’t read the posts that preceded yours as it has already been explained what is really going on. And they have already acknowledged the potential problem and will release an update that causes the preset that depends on captures to automatically include them in your download or warn you the preset contains captures that are no longer present on the Cloud. But nowhere and never did the circumstance you complained about exist!

I don’t even understand you anymore Rich, … But thanks you got me, Id give you a hug if you were around bud. And I don’t read forums all day long and police them so sorry for not knowing everything. I will 100% never ask a question on this Forum again.