Does capture contain cab or not?

Required option to select if the capture contained a cab or not. This would be a helpful parameter to search by on the cloud.

Could be solved byt my FR

Yeah ultimately I think these should be merged - this request is resolved by @March existing request

1 Like

Using icons is a great idea assuming we have an attribute list to flag the capture as things like does this capture contain:
Preamp, tone stack, cab, pedal etc

yes i don’t see how coloured icons are a better solution than actually assigning the category metadata to the capture that then provides searchable information.

1 Like

colored icons are not an alternative solution to metadata. Icons are a way to quickly display existing matadata. Icons need a working metadata system and a way to manage them to be implemented.

1 Like

I guess I’ve always assumed the metadata requirement was implied - otherwise, how does the QC know what icon or set of pips or… anything to display? It’s a fundamental requirement to delivering the other feature request in a workable fashion - so to me, we’re all asking for the same things

One of the tricky aspects of using the QC is having to know which cabs work best with which amp. The helix managed this by having a combined amp/cab block with a recommended cab. You could change the cab in within the block itself. This also saved a block in the grid.
The icons also reflected you had an amp/cab combo rather than just one or the other. This would be a great feature for the QC

1 Like