If you don’t get input signal, make sure you have only one input enabled at the audio settings, then check the mic permissions:
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Click the icon labeled Security & Privacy.
- Click the Privacy tab at the top.
- In the lefthand column, click on Microphone to manage app permissions.
- Tick the boxes next to apps for which you’d like to grant access to the mic (In this case, Darkglass and Nolly).
If you get input signal, but it’s a blend of clean and processed, you need to disable direct monitoring on your audio interface: How to disable direct monitoring