Change colours on gig view.. scribble pad for tone blocks?

Firstly, I’m loving the QC. It’s like I’m having to start from scratch daily because I find a new way of making stuff sound just that little bit better.
One thing I’d like to see is editable colours in the gig view in stomp/scene. I suffer(?) with synaesthesia and it really bothers me that I can’t fill in the labels and LEDs with the colour I want to associate with those sounds. It would make things so much more intuitive for me and I’m sure many others.

While I’m here, I’d also really like to be able to differentiate what different tone blocks are… having multiple modulation blocks on the lines gets difficult to manage when I can’t see what the chorus is and which one is the phaser, for example. Same thing with multiple overdrive pedals. A sort of scribble pad editor for them would be great. That way I can give the Big Muff a nice big phallic drawing like it deserves!

I would really love this as well - I want to be able to recolour my scenes. For what it’s worth I did mention this to Doug on the discord a couple months back and he mentioned he would also like to see it so hopefully it’s in the works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It makes sense completely! I’d love to see that too. Cause so far we are obligated to stick to their only standard colors and views.