V2.3.0 First Thoughts

I’ve waited quite a while before jumping to a v2.n. I just made the switch today and I want to say thanks for incorporating two features somewhere along the way in v2 I had asked to be considered.

First, changing the midi control for gigview from a toggle to specific on/off settings. Loving the change here…will take a lot of small frustrations out of live gigs when moving through a setlist.

And second, what a great update for live gig visual cues in Scene Mode by providing colors. How I intend to use it – I am setting all non-active scenes in all presets to the same color named as X, then I will set the ones I intend to use to another color with appropriate names. I can glance down quickly noting the active color, easily finding the remaining colored Scenes I am using in that preset, instead of looking down at a screen full of grey space and white letters my eyes can’t see anyway. Great, great add. Thank you.

3 Likes

Might be too much to ask, but adding a gray tone to the color palette would be a better color for non-active scenes in a preset.

2 Likes