Not sure if I’m doing something wrong here, but here’s my problem and method.
I’m doing V2 captures and when saving I’m trying to get the title of the capture to be descriptive of the amp and settings. e.g. 2026_MKIV_V2_01_90W for my mesa mark V in mark IV mode 90W with certain settings.
After the capture has finished it uploads immediately to cortex cloud, so I am going on to the phone app and adding the description and photo of the settings. The problem is that sometimes I make an error in the file name and need to update it, however the updated file name doesn’t transfer back to the capture on my unit.
Further to this it seems if I delete the capture off my unit so that I can replace it with the one with the correct name, there is no way for me to reload the edited capture from the cloud back onto my own unit. Is this the case? Can you not download your own captures?
It would be great if this whole process was a bit more user friendly and changes done in cortex cloud saved back onto the unit. Maybe I’m just doing it wrong or is this a limitation?