Can you explain the 'Date Added' Sort By filter

Hi all.

One of the problems I’m having with my QC at the moment is losing my most recent downloads among all the other downloads in the Downloads folder. It’s my bad, I need to go through and clear out the ones I don’t want, however just don’t seem to be able ti find the time unfortunately.

I know you can use the ‘Sort By’ filter to change the order that Downloads are displayed, and on the QC I can select a ‘Date Added’ option. Does anyone know if this is the date the download is added by ME to my own QC or is this the date the the download is added to the cloud by whoever created it?
If it is the former that’s really useful, if it’s the latter, not so much sadly.

Interestingly the mobile app has a slightly different option; when you go to my account on the bottom right of the screen, there is a Downloads History section. If you click on this you can sort by ‘Time Added’ rather than ‘Date Added’ (a curious difference between the QC and app)
Same question for this - is this time time I added it, so in other words it is a sort of ‘Most Recent’ history, the kind you might find on a web browser?

Same problem here. No idea what the filter does. Also I have captures from 1970. Which seems unlikely :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Unless Jim Marshall was waaaaay ahead of his time and made some captures of the amps he was making, knowing that one day they just might come in handy :grin: