Best way to integrate these pedals with Quad Cortex?

Current pedals:

Skreddy Lunar Module Mini Deluxe fuzz
EAE Longsword
Strymon Deco V2
Strymon El Cap V2
Strymon Flint V2

Do I put these all in the effect loop and go Lunar Module > Longsword > Deco > El Cap > Flint?

Or is there a better way to do this?

It certainly depends on the kind of flexibility you’re after, but here’s my recent experience as someone who worries way too much about pedal/rig order:

I ran all of my pedals via an FX Loop so I’d be able to have a single cable plugged into the input and take advantage of using a send out in addition to the 2 main outputs so I would have Amp Left/Right and a DI via Out 3 going into my interface.

This worked great until I wanted to run 2 amps at once each with their own physical boost pedal in addition to a Mimiq pedal and be able to still get the pre-pedal DI signal passed through (mainly due to not enough cabling on my end and unwillingness to order more right now lol).

In the last few days I’ve plugged directly into my pedal chain and right into input 1, not worrying about capturing a DI via the QC and feel the sound is significantly better to my ears.

I found the FX Loops needed some attenuation to be a 1:1 signal otherwise it would add ~4dB of volume into the front end of whatever pedal I was using. Sometimes that was cool, but mostly not. The simplicity of just running a pedalboard in front of it took care of a lot of the routing worry headaches. If I ran reverb/delay pedals I would put them in front too, but that’s because I prefer putting those in front of a physical amp anyway.

TLDR I recommend treating the QC like an amp with an FX Loop and run whatever wet effects you want after the amp in the loop and whatever you want to hit the front end before your QC input