Just bought and installed Archtype Petrucci.
- iLok Activated
- Works in Logic Pro as VST
The Stand Alone version receives no input signal.
I close Petrucci and open other Neural Plugins (Henson) everything is fine. Works. Input is there.
Close and Open Petrucci with no changes and same settings. There is no Input signal. Test Output is fine.
Thanks in advance!
Make sure you have only 1 input enabled in the audio settings, then check the mic permissions to ensure the app has access to the mic/inputs:
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Click the icon labeled Security & Privacy.
- Click the Privacy tab at the top.
- In the lefthand column, click on Microphone to manage app permissions.
- Tick the boxes next to apps for which you’d like to grant access to the mic.