Any word/timing on a Mark IIC+ amp model for the QC (not a capture)

Any word/timing on a Mark IIC+ amp model for the QC?

I’m not talking a capture. Talking a true, Neural made amp model. JP 2C is in there but it’s not the same. The plug-ins are case in point for this.

Is Neural avoiding giving it to us (it was listed in some list of preloaded amps that would be in the QC) or are they just waiting for plug-in integration, so they can charge $100+ for it if people want it? I hope that’s not the future trend…

NDSP releases monthly QC development updates here:

As far as adding new models, Neural is frequently adding new features but no word/timing other than what is posted within the development updates linked above.
In addition, those updates are also posted here and other social media outlets.

Thanks!

1 Like

Neural have been explicitly clear since day one that when plug-in integration happens, the plug-ins that you own will be available to use on your QC. If you already own the plug-in (sounds like you do…) then just sit tight. The Mark IIC+ will have to be updated to an ‘X’ version too.

1 Like

New to the QC world so bear with me. But explored the built-in presets and found the Cali M2CPlus preset to be not bad at all. So that should hold me over until the plug-in integration is ready (X version) and 3.0.0 is available. But sounds like the next 2 plug-ins, which I dig, to get the X treatment are the Nameless and SL100. Those will be awesome too!

1 Like