Allow input levels and input impedance to be saved per patch

Currently the input levels and input impedance parameters are global. This makes it difficult to use the same input with different guitars in different patches without having to adjust the input level. It also makes it difficult to set the input impedance in a scene based on impedance sensitive blocks such as fuzz devices.

I often use two guitars on gigs, one with single coil pickups and another with humbuckers. I would like to be able to use them into Input 1 and adjust the input level for each guitar and save it in guitar-specific patches. This is not currently possible because the input level is global and isn’t saved with the patch. There needs to be an option to configure the input level for global or per-patch.

Some devices, often fuzz pedals and some Wah pedals have low impedance inputs. The interaction of these devices with the guitar pickups and guitar volume control is an important part of their effect. I would like to be able to use a footswitch or create a scene so that when for example a fuzz block is on, the input impedance is lowered from say 1M to 200K. This will shift the resonance peak for the guitar pickup and improve the tone of the fuzz. This is not currently possible because the input impedance is global, cannot be changed with a footswitch or scene, and cannot be saved with the patch. There needs to be an option configure the input impedance for global or per-patch.

I made a similar feature request, but I think you worded yours better so I’ll upvote it. Thanks!

exactly ! would love to see that as well