Add ability to select which USB outputs are sent via the WDM driver in Windows for live streaming

When connecting to a Windows device via USB the default WDM input (to Windows) is fixed to Out 1/2 from the QC. This is the direct input signal with no processing from the grid. It would be nice to be able to select between this and Out 3/4 which is the fully processed signal. This could be selectable on the device under the USB output settings page, or from the Windows driver.

This is very useful for broadcasting software like OBS or Xsplit since the line in from the QC can be added as an additional input but these apps only see WDM by default - not ASIO. So what you get is what you get - and currently what you get is just your unprocessed inputs.

There are software workarounds to this but some are a bit clunky, or require you to be running a DAW. It would be nice to have the option NOT to require workarounds and add the QC directly into scenes to be able to live stream with it.

If nothing else - just default to the processed signal on 3/4 instead of 1/2 for the WDM output.

I second this. I am having issues running my Quad Cortex as USB output to my PC, so I was hoping this would be a good alternative. I think it’s a no-brainer that the Quad Cortex should work seamlessly for live streaming applications such as streamlabs, OBS, etc.