Whitesnake Slip Of The Tongue guitar tone

Hello everyone!!!

I’m trying without success to get the guitar tone of Whitesnake on the Slip of The Tongue album.

I’ve tried a marshall jcm800 and patched plexi 100w, etc… But my ears are already so saturated that everything sounds the same to me.

All help will be welcome!!!

I did a quick search here: https://cloud.neuraldsp.com/cloud/discover/preset for “Whitesnake” and a bunch appeared. Maybe one of them is a good starting point?

Thank you for such a quick response!!! .

I already downloaded a capture labeled “Whitesnake” and several Marshalls but my ears must be made of wood!!’

You’re looking for a Steve Vai tone, not necessarily a Whitesnake tone. Try that. Like the Passion and Warfare type of tone. I believe that he uses Carvin signature amps, or something like that.

Thanks Gargantini, I’ve tried the Carvins, but they sound more like a rather angry Marshall plexi to me, but as I said before…. I have wooden ears!!! I keep trying things.

I already tried the Vai sound in the song EroticNightmares, which always sounded like a vitaminized Marshall JCM 800 to me and I think it has many more ingredients.