Wah with more editable parameters

I know this has been asked before, but re-upping a request for a wah block with more customizable parameters. I’d love to be able to edit the peak, the EQ range, and the sweep of a wah along with an adjustable boost when the wah is active.

The crybaby-type wah block is a little too nasal-ie for my taste and I end up using the bass wah on guitar for filter sweep type effects. But even then, the bass wah doesn’t have quite as much high end as I’d like. It’d be great to have the ability to either extend the range of the crying wah down or the bass wah up to get something in the middle without having to add an extra EQ or filter block.

There are already a couple of requests for more editable wah parameters, each with more votes. Please go there if you haven’t already:

1 Like

I saw those threads and the two-year gap in comments on the earliest thread and thought it was potentially worth creating a new thread to see if it caught any additional eyeballs. There are quite a few more QC users now than there were in Feb '22 or Oct '21 when those last two threads were started.

Typically, the goal is to use the search function prior to posting the feature request(s) if not found. This is to prevent overlap and duplicates etc. Thanks!