Swipe left to right and right to left

Hi Squad Cortex

Is it even possible on this screen? Any suggestions on what eventual possibilities of swipes from left and right could feature? Potentially a whole new quick solution, menu form factor.

Seems like the most used feature on partner search mobile apps🤣NEXT!!

Bless

I’d love to see a shortcut for jumping straight to XP settings already assigned, maybe it could do that?

3 Likes
  • Seems obvious to swipe to next scene in “Scene” mode, next preset in “Presets” mode etc. although I love the foot switches doing that.

• Maybe one side swipe could be a quick “Settings” overview?

• Could open for more in-depth parameter tweaks in amps, pedals and so on, like the option paralysis hell of Fractal’s desktop editor.

Bless

1 Like

This would be very useful, similar thing for MIDI settings on preset and scene - I’d love to have that one swipe away rather than going through the menu

2 Likes

could be a custom one… someone said about being midi settings but maybe one could set it to be directly to an input volume, midi, next scene, expression pedal parameters, etc… would be cool

1 Like

Do you mean a palette of individually customizable features for one’s own unit? Sounds like a very good idea then.

Bless

yeah, for example i dont use the midi but i do change the input and output levels so instead of going through the settings having that while others might need the midi one and others might need something else to adjust faster…
most everything is a couple of taps away so it wouldnt make much of a difference anyway imo but if they were to add something i think being able to customize is usually the better option

Well, the idea of making it customizable is good, but what to customize is more important.

This main side swipe idea seems too good for just repeating easy accessible standard functions. Invites to a whole new layer/level of usability. Something extraordinary. Just haven’t found the right ones yet. :sunglasses:

Bless

oh man i just thought, maybe it could be a half and half feature? like in one half you get your scenes and the other half is the grid so you can visualize and be sure not to mess up which scene you are switching to and still adjust the parameters in the grid if need to.
it would be low on my priority list for upgrades tho, i think they should focus more on improving whats already there like making more amp options, or hell maybe create different pedals like the unique ones they got on the plugins but for the quad. I really REALLY like their freeze pedal and it would be cool to have more things like that to explore before adding swipe stuff imo hehe

Well, all ideas are welcome as the sum of them may lead in new directions. :sunrise:

Bless

1 Like

Oh waw: Possibly one (or both) of the sides could be the platform for the plugins? :thinking: :exploding_head: :laughing:

Knew it could be something big :wink:

Bless

1 Like

For example one could set the personal Plugin fav’s in a particular order: 1, Abasi Archetype SWIPE 2. Parallax SWIPE 3. Archetype Petrucci SWIPE on and on.

Bless

1 Like