Stereo sound issues

Hi guys,

I own many of your plugins and use them with my guitar and logic pro. So I noticed one weird issue, so for example when I use Gojira plugin the sound is floating time to time so it sounds like the sound goes from left to the right and then the stereo suddenly spreads a bit wider and boosts like 20 percent and sound become like more juicy…and then slowly it gets back to normal… But I really like how it sounds you know much better and I wish it could always sound like this but stable. It reminds me of the doubler effect but the Gojira plugin doesn’t have doubler.

I hope you can help.

it sounds like you have instability with your incoming signal. This is probably something with your interface or guitar cable, check both over and see if the problem happens with other plugins or maybe the dry signal. Also, is the stereo button on the plugin turned to mono? It needs to be, and with the track channel set to mono.

Also, does this happen in standalone?

Hi Jack,

With the dry signal everything is ok.

The button on the plugin is turned to stereo and track channel is also in stereo? So everything should be set to mono?

Kind regards,

Ivan

чт, 21 дек. 2023 г. в 02:03, Jack Brockman via Neural DSP <notifications@neuraldsp.discoursemail.com>:

Yes everything should be set to mono, that switch is basically determing how the input signal is handled, not how things are sent out. Let me know what problems remain.