Soldano SLO-100 Presets Thread

It seems there isn’t an SLO-100 preset thread yet, so let this be it!

I’ll kick it off with something old-school (read: dad rock).

My preset naming convention is to give the preset a name—the song’s name, if it’s, ya know, named after a particular tune—then add ( L ) or ( R ) if it’s specific to the left- or right-channel guitar. In this case, if you hadn’t guessed, it’s the right-channel guitar (Angus) for AC/DC’s “Hells Bells.” For this preset, Overdrive-2 stays active; kick in Overdrive-1 when it’s time to impress them dames.

Hells Bells ®.xml (3.5 KB)

2 Likes

Here’s a few of my own I’ve made based on Metallica and Rammstein I’ve done.
Using some IR’s so hopefully will workBlackened.xml|attachment (3.7 KB) Kleen Black.xml (3.7 KB) Kleen One.xml (3.6 KB) Kleen.xml (3.7 KB) Pastor of Muppets.xml (3.7 KB) RZK Clean.xml (3.6 KB) RZK.xml (3.6 KB) Sandman.xml (3.7 KB)

3 Likes

That sounds good thank you :+1:

The one for blackened didnt work. can you post it again?

Hello. I’m new here having just purchased the Slo-100 plugin. It’s super cool. I didn’t sound so great out of the box but def usable. However, I stumbled upon Pete Thorn’s YT channel and took some of his settings off the video.

The result is below and if you’re into a crunchy crunch rock tone then you won’t be dissapointed.

Enjoy!

Processing: Pete Thorn - Crunch.xml…

Hey guys! Just bought the SLO-100 plugin and I am mindblown. So many good tones to get from this.

Made a few presets in the last 2 days, which are:

Glorious Metal Lead - A lead to shred away solos from the 80s, Vivian Campbell style.
Glassy Dreamy Lead - An improvement on the “Prog Lead” preset, sounds a lot like a cranked up Mark V.
Master of Muppets - As the name suggests, a really nice crunchy and dry rhythm tone, adapted from the “Ride the Riff” preset included in the plugin.

I’ll come back to upload and share my presets once I’m allowed to. Stay tuned :slight_smile: